Secret WeaponVisit Site →
Secret Weapon is a liquid mineral supplement, particularly rich in macro and trace minerals needed for optimum health and nutrition. It contains magnesium (anti-stress), sulfates, chlorides, and potassium. It is known that secret weapon contains more than 40 trace elements like selenium (strengthens immune system), boron, manganese, chromium, zinc and others.
When taken regularly with proper diet, exercise and training may help
- Boost energy and stamina during maintenance and conditioning most especially during the grueling battle of their life
- Mental alertness during fighting
- Boost immunity and resistance against sickness
- Builds leaner body muscles and harder bones
- Helps in proper metabolism of nutrients such as carbohydrates, protein, fats, and vitamins especially B-complex for faster absorption and utilization
Feedmate Mineral Booster
Minerals are not only supplemental to the growth of livestock but are necessary ingredients needed by the animals. In the absence of these minerals in their daily food, the animals tend to sustain their requirement by eating dirt, wood, floor, ropes and other things found in their environment. In doing so, the animals become susceptible to bacteria and health hazards like Clostridium tetani.
Characteristics and Benefits
- High Mineral Content - because of high mineral content of Feedmate Mineral Booster your livestock gets the right amount of minerals needed for their growth
- Low moisture
- Low impurities
- Uniformly Fine Grains
- Handy Packs
- Good for wet and dry feeding
Minerals found in Feedmate
- Calcium - vital for bone formation, milk production and muscular contractions.
- Chlorine - regulates blood pH and enzyme activity.
- Copper - for bone and blood formation and as growth promotant.
- Iodine - effects thyroid function and animal activity.
- Iron - for hemoglobin formation and oxygen carrying in blood.
- Magnesium - prevents irritability and maintains body equilibrium
- Manganese - important for metabolism, skeletal strength, blood clotting and reproduction.
- Selenium - increases sperm motility
- Zinc - essential for proper immune function and health.
- Sodium - good for muscle function and body fluid balance.
Feedmate Mineral Booster specially formulated for Hogs/Pigs to help them fight against mineral deficiencies which causes them to have:
- Still birth during pregnancy
- Decreased milk production
- Decrease appetite
- Weak immune system
- Impaired appetite and digestion
- Deficiency leads to cravings, pica, licking walls, drinking urine
Feedmate Mineral Booster can be use on other brand of feeds either on wet or dry. To know the right amount of minerals needed by your animals and information on how to make your hogs/pigs more profitable, contact us and our sales representative will happy to assist you.Available in packs
- 400 grams, 200 grams, 100 grams
Ranchers Mineral Booster
Ranchers Mineral Booster contains a balance of macro minerals (calcium, phosphorus, chlorine, magnesium and sodium). Micro minerals include (cobalt, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium, and zinc. Molybdenum and iron). Each of the mentioned minerals has different functions and benefits in the internal and external bodily organs of our livestock particularly the dairy or milking cows/cattle. It is said that any of these mentioned minerals, when deficient can cause the imbalance or make un productivity of our livestock that can result to death and production losses.
Salt plays as the carrier of the macro and micro minerals presence in Ranchers Mineral Booster to make it palatable. Ranchers Mineral Booster is easy to absorbed.
Minerals basic functions are:
- For growth
- Disease Prevention
It is specially made for sheep, cattle and goats. It helps them prevent diseases such as, physical deformities, stillbirth and others.
Because it's in powder form you can easily give this to your animals, they don't need to lick it. Just mix the solution to the water they drink, to their feeds or in an ordinary salt.
- 100 Liters of water - 160 grams or 16 tablespoon of ranchers
- 10 Liters of water - 16 grams or 1-1/2 tablespoon of ranchers
Poultrymate Mineral Booster
Poultrymate Mineral Booster now has minerals and electrolytes with calcium and phosphorus to help our poultry animals fight all kinds of stress.
Benefits of Minerals and electrolytes
- Essential for egg production
- Prevents deformed and thin-shelled eggs
- Fight stress
- Strengthen immune system to protect against diseases
- Keep them healthy and alert
Poultrymate Mineral Booster is specially formulated for ducks and chicken. It helps them meet the minerals needed for their growth and fight stress.
|Poultry Animals||Poultrymate Dosage||Water|
|Ducks||3 teaspoon||12 liters|
|Broiler||2 1/2 teaspoon||10 liters|
|Layer||4 1/2 teaspoon||18 liters|
|Goose||6 1/2 teaspoon||25 liters|
Claro Vida Plus
The salt for Ion-Exchange Regeneration with high sodium chloride content, stable crystals (not easily broken into small particles) which is ideal for Water Refilling Stations and Industrial use.
|Large chunky crystals||
|High sodium chloride content||
|High purity and dry||Low moisture ensures that salt, not water is added into the system|
Available in 12.5kgs per pack
|Convenient packing of 12.5kg/packof PEHD(poly-ethylene high density) plastic||
|High Purity (NaCl)||More volume of softened water produced|
|Low moisture content||
|Low calcium & Magnesium content||No further addition of Calcium and Magnesium to your water which causes hardness|
|Reliable Supply||You are assured of a consistent year-round supply|
Available in 12.5kgs per pack
|Sealed and packed on 12.5 kg||Convenience in handling and storage|
|High Sodium Chloride content 92.-94%||
|Low impurities||Clean and safe for brine use|
Available in 12.5kgs per pack
Bottle Power Business
Fidel Iodized SaltVisit Site →
Features and Benefits
- The First locally-produced iodized salt endorsed by the Department of Health
- Highest quality local iodized salt
- The most widely-used Iodized Salt in the country
- Guaranteed with Iodine
FIDEL Iodized Salt vs. Other Salt Brand
- more competitive in price
- the same in quality of salt
- locally-produced, therefore helps create livelihood
FIDEL Iodized Salt vs. Other Repacked Iodized Salt
- More trusted brand than other repacked iodized salt
- Produced under a BFAD registered/approved manufacturing process
These Products are available in
|1 kilo||12 packs|
|500 grams||24 packs|
|250 grams||48 packs|
Mr Salt Iodized salt
Mr. Salt Iodized Table Salt is a more practical choice for vacuum-dried iodized salt because it is more convenient to use. Its free-flowing characteristic makes it easy for you to control the amount of salt to be used whether in cooking or adding taste to your food. Not all vacuum-dried salt have the same characteristic as Mr. Salt. Many of this kind are lumping because of long exposure to air or having a higher moisture content than Mr. Salt. Using vacuum salt with higher moisture content will make it difficult to use and control. The tendency is, you might add more salt to your food.
Mr. Salt Iodized Table Salt can be use in baking. Its highly flowable characteristics makes it easy to mix with the dough and will create better distribution of salt. Whether in bakery, bakeshop, or household baking, you can rely on Mr. Salt.
Mr. Salt Iodized Table Salt is also best for cooking, because of its odorless feature it is more preferred than other salt which has a chemical or sea odor. Using Mr. Salt in cooking is more convenient because of its fine granules you don't need extra effort in mixing it to your food.
Enhancing Food Flavor
Mr. Salt Iodized Table Salt makes you more comfortable than using other salt because of it's Free-Flowing feature. You can easily turn a dull appetite into the kind of taste you want for your food.
In baking one of the most important ingredient is salt and it must have the features of flowability and uniform grain sizes because the taste of your finish product will depend on it. You can be assured that Mr. Salt has these characteristic.
Mr Salt Uses
Best for Baking, Enhancing the Food Flavor and also for Cooking dishes. It is packed in food-grade polypropylene plastic and packed in box for easy handling, stacking and storage.
- 1 kilo, 500 grams, 250 grams
Asin Pinoy Iodized Salt
- The lowest-priced packed iodized salt in its category
- Ideal for those who are looking for low-priced but reliable iodized salt
- Guaranteed to have the required amount of iodine
- Guaranteed with iodine as compared to takal salt
- Guaranteed with exact weight
|1 kilo||12 packs|
|500 grams||24 packs|
Salinas Quality Patis
Product Overview and Benefits
In a typical Filipino dining table, spices and sauces are a common ingredient that makes the appetite complete like bagoong, toyo, suka and patis. Most of these condiments are salty because Filipinos have typical crave for salty foods. Among the Filipino condiments, patis is one of the most widely used and marketed condiment. Aside from the branded patis, majority are unbranded patis which can be seen along the highways in the provinces.
What do we really get from patis aside from its taste and saltiness?
According to research, fish sauce contains important minerals necessary for health and proper nutrition. These include mineral salt, essential amino acid of more than 12 types especially Lysine, and Vitamin B12,these minerals are essential for our body growth. However, with so many brands and kinds of patis in the market, it is difficult to differentiate the pure patis from the common ones.
There are five criteria in choosing the good quality patis, these includes aroma, taste, clarity, production and packaging. The aroma of a common patis is light smell of fish it is light amber in color, sometimes cloudy and particles can be seen inside. The taste is salty with an aftertaste of fish. But with this kind of patis, you taste more of the salt than the fish flavor. As a consumer, although you have the basic qualities of a patis from this is the taste, its salty; the smell, it smells like patis; and the color it looks like patis, you will always feel unsatisfied, because you did not buy patis but a salt and water solution. This is because, common patis are produced by mixing salt and water solution to the pure fish sauce extract. This is done in order to produce more patis without reducing its salty taste. These can be seen commonly in unbranded bottles displayed along the highways in most provinces. Although nowadays, these kind of patis are already branded displayed in many grocery stores. The result is a salt and water solution with a little taste of patis served on your table.
In cooking, you consume more of this in order to get the right taste you want for your food. Although it is really hard to distinguish a common patis from a high quality patis, an expert patis user can tell the difference.
How can we really differentiate a high quality Patis from a common patis?
Among the characteristics mentioned, the aroma plays an important role. The olfactory nerve in our nose influences the brain more than the taste buds. A pure patis has a strong smell of fish which will give a very appetizing taste to your food. It has a dark amber color because it is the original extract of the fish and salt fermentation, which is the main procedure of patis making. This starts from careful selection of the right type and quality of fish and selecting the right quality of salt, the salt must be high in salinity and very low amount of impurities. The quality of the fermentation plant is important. Proper hygiene and sanitation must be maintained within the fermentation plant. The length of fermentation period takes at least two years to fully exhaust the fish sauce. Proper monitoring of the fish sauce is important in order to ensure the correct amount of mineral content of the product such as salt, nitrogen, amino acid and glutamic acid.
Upon passing the quality standard and the fermentation period, only then the fish sauce can be harvested and stored. Before bottling, the patis must undergo filtration process to achieve a clear patis. Then, filtered patis will be transferred to a hygienic container or bottle, sealed and labeled for classification.
On the other hand, an ordinary patis production is basically the fermentation of fish and salt mixture. The sauce coming out of the fermentation process is stocked, mixed with brine solution, and placed in a packaging material which is commonly bottle. The result is a common patis solution.
As a consumer, one must be sure that the quality patis you are buying has a name and brand to ensure that what you are buying is a quality product. With these criteria set in mind, Salinas Quality Patis is your best choice.
For a more satisfying and appetizing meal for your family Salinas Quality Patis! 100% Pure Fish Sauce!
Best for making sauces, spices and also in cooking. It enhances the flavor of your food because it is from the original extract of fish and salt fermentation you will get the right taste and aroma of high quality patis.
To use this in cooking, add the desired amount of Salinas Quality Patis to your dishes.
Available in 350ml, 750ml bottle
FIDEL Hammer Meat Tenderizing SaltVisit Site →
A white free flowing crystal, odorless, with a salty taste, fortified with iodine. Used to tenderize any kind of meat in a short span of time, thus saving not only time but fuel as well. FIDEL Hammer Meat Tenderizing Salt's palatability was tested thru a rigid "sensory evaluation" (actual specific evaluation of a food product thru taste test) done by 100 Food Technology students wherein they've observed thru actual taste test that proportion of FIDEL Hammer Meat Tenderizing Salt used in different kinds of meat (pork, beef and carabeef) has a tenderizing effect on the meat, but without any difference compared to using an ordinary salt in terms of taste, odor and appearance.
QuickChill RefrigerantVisit Site →
QuickChill is an innovative, cost effective technology to chill your drinks in just 10 to 20 minutes. Compared with chillers, beverages are chilled after 8 to 12 hours. Compared with coolers with ice, beverages are chilled after 4 hours.
- Fast chilling
- Save electricity cost
- Save maintenance, cleaning and repair costs
- Save time for preparation
- Chilling cost becomes a variable cost not a fixed cost
- No need to put more ice to retain flavor
- More chilled beverages for your customers
- Save space in your restaurant
- Avoid panic and save time
What is Tastemaster?
Specialty salt line from Salinas to tailor-fit / customize its salt products according to the exact requirements of its Key Customers.
Salinas recognizes the special needs of its Key Customers with very differentiated and special requirements in Food and Flavoring Industry.
Features and Benefits
- Customized to your exact requirements? Minimal or Zero-defect quality
- Differentiate your Flavor with your Customers
- Following GMP, HACCP guidelines
- Pay only for the features you want
- Reduce rejects, rework & finished product defects
Dynavac HPC Salt
All food manufacturers/processors using food grade salt are also required to use iodized salt in the processing of their products, restaurant or any food establishments include also in this Act.
The Republic Act 8172 or the Act of Promoting Salt Iodization Nationwide was signed in law last December 16, 1995. The purpose of this ASIN Law is to eliminate micronutrient malnutrition particularly Iodine Deficiency Disorder through salt iodization.
Fortificant used in Dynavac HPC
As BFAD recommended fortificant fitted for tropic countries like Philippines is Potassium Iodate. Potassium Iodate is preferred for the following reasons:
- It is easily oxidized
- Does not require stabilizer
- Less soluble than iodide and less likely to migrate from the bags..
- It breaks down rapidly in the human body and delivers iodine in the thyroid gland for the synthesis of thyroid hormone.
- It has been approved and recommended by World Health Organization as safe when used in minute proportion for salt iodization.
Features and Benefits of Dynavac HPC
- High quality food grade salt achieving above 99% purity which passed the Food Chemical Codex Standard (FCC)
- Imported iodized with Potassium Iodate as fortificant
- Highly flowable iodized salt
- Salt is hygroscopic in nature. It has plastic linings to avoid accumulation of moisture and dirt from atmosphere. It is packed direct at plant source ensuring good quality product.
After an extensive research and study of its products and processes, Salinas (IM) Corporation came out with a special grade salt especially recommended for Ice Plants.
Watermate is an industrial grade salt manufactured by solar evaporation. It underwent extensive purification process to meet the high quality requirements of the ice plant industry.
The use of Watermate in bringing yields 20% less difference in the consumption compared to commercial salt (80% NaCl). Obvious indication of this is lesser salt consumption. Indirectly, it means time and manpower savings, consider the time and effort exerted in hauling 800 bags of salt instead of 1000 bags.
More importantly, monitoring and control of brine salinity is more accurate and easier because high grade salt is more stable and consistent in quality. Monitoring of eutectic point will be easier and more accurate. Low quality salt has a greater tendency to absorb moisture because the presence of other salts aside from NaCl makes it hygroscopic.
Low moisture salt means cleaner storage and minimum weight loss during storage as compared to commercial salt which has drippings.
Calcium and Magnesium
Low impurity salt means very minimal hazards due to hardness-causing elements of calcium and magnesium and other impurities present. Thus, it gives clean brine relative to brine produced from commercial salt which gives foams of dirt and other impurities. Likewise, calcium content is lower. These properties are important in any heat exchange process because scale deposits come usually from calcium carbonate precipitate, silts, mud and others. When scale deposits form in the tube, the following results:
- Reduced capacity
- Higher power consumption
- Higher temperature
One should note that for every 5% increase in condenser temperature means 11.5% increase in power consumption. Furthermore, the working life of brine is much longer since cleaning frequency is less. Dirt accumulation is minimized. This gives a lot of salt savings which can be converted into greater financial savings.
Packed in brand new sacks
This eliminates possible contamination during storage and delivery. This ensures consistency of purity and cleanliness of the product from packaging to usage.
Typical Analysis Report (dry basis)
- Sodium Chloride 99.0%
- Calcium 321 ppm
- Magnesium 56.8 ppm
- Moisture 0.25%
Effects of Scaling on Heat Transfer
|Degree of Scaling (Percentages)||Rate of Heat Transfer
(Thousands in BTU/Hour)
High Purity Salt
- Guaranteed not less than 96% NaCl content
Low Calcium and Magnesium
- Avoids further addition of these chief source of "scale" in heat transfer operation.
- Requires lesser time and effort in dissolving.
Low Impurities and Dirt
- Avoid unsightly appearance to water. Also, guarantees bacteriological safety.
Packed in Brand New Sacks
- Guaranteed clean inside and outside.
Available in 50 kg. or bulk dump truck loads.
High NaCl Content
- Necessary in the process because a complete brine regeneration is a function of time and brine concentration.
- More economical to use and reduces labor cost.
- Ensures more salt (not water) is added to the system.
- Minimal drippings and better storage stability.
Low Ca & Mg Content
- Avoids reversible deterioration performance thereby eliminating turbidity in decolorized liquor.
Low Impurities and Dirt
- It extends service life of the brine and results to easier backwashing since less dirt is entrapped during regeneration.
- Ensures efficient decolorization since resin is not coated with dirt.
- Removes more ashes and colorants thus producing decolorized liquor of high purity.
- Does not impart any foul odor on the sugar liquor being treated.
Dynafine FMX-I Salt
The Dynafine FMX-I having at least 97% NaCl content in dry basis and has the largest probability of reaching up to 99% NaCl which means lesser salt consumption. More importantly even a small amount of salt our animal take in, it can nourished its NaCl needs. In low quality salt, it is necessary to consume bigger amount to reached the right ration with lesser chances of attaining the required amount to satisfy our animals need.
As an added benefit, low moisture salt means cleaner storage and guaranteed no weight losses due to drippings. One of the factors in having caking problem and formation of fungi is due to presence of moisture.
Low impurities salt means very minimal hazards due to elements of Calcium and Magnesium and other topical dirt. It underwent additional processes to give a clean and high quality of salt.
Dynafine FMX-I salt grains are very fine size which improves flowability and mixability of our NaCl in feed ration. It can evenly distributed within the feeds as compared to bigger and irregular size.
Packed in Brand New Sacks with Plastic Lining
Salt is hygroscopic in nature. We come up to put plastic linings to avoid accumulation of moisture from atmosphere and other factors which lead the salt to drip. This also serves to eliminate possible contamination during storage and delivery. This ensures consistency of purity and cleanliness of the product from packaging to usage.
Typical Analysis Report of Dynafine FMX-I
|Wet Basis||Dry Basis|
|Sodium Chloride, NaCl||99.42||99.56|
|Water Insoluble Matter||0.02||0.02|
This report is based on the sample received and tested by Industrial Technology Development Institute (ITDI) attested by Eulalia L. Venzon, M.D. (Chief Research Specialist - Physical Group)
Nigari Mineral SupplementVisit Site →
Mineral deficiency is lack of important minerals needed by the body. Vitamins are not enough for the humans to keep themselves fit, people also need minerals that will provide certain nutrients that will keep the body strong and healthy. Minerals are usually found in the daily foods consumed by the people, but due to environmental exploitation the minerals content of this food is not good enough to sustain the body. Purified water is also devoid of essential minerals. Hence, the people need something that will supplement these minerals.
Nigari is a mineral supplement, particularly rich in macro and trace minerals needed for optimum health and nutrition. It contains magnesium (anti-stress), sulfates, chlorides, and potassium. It is known that Nigari contains more than 40 trace elements like selenium (anti-cancer), boron, manganese, chromium and zinc.
Why do we need Minerals?
- All nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and fats require minerals for proper cellular function.
- Minerals are the spark plugs of life. They are required to activate thousands of enzyme reaction in the body.
- We lose minerals through sweating (perspiration), exercise, suffering from diarrhea, and consumption of laxatives.
Tropics Mineral for the SkinVisit Site →
These products are a combination of natural rich sea salt and specially selected herbal essential oils perfect and ideal for body scrubs. With Tropics, it removes and exfoliates dead skin tissues and seals in moisture leaving a smoother, glowing and younger-looking skin. Tropics Mineral Salt Glow Scrub is available in three soothing and enchanting fragrances of lavander, peppermint and tropical fruits. Tropics Mineral for the Skin is available in lavander and peppermint. Tropics Bath and Foot Soak is available in three relaxing scents Peppermint, Rosemary and Lavender.